Saturday, June 5, 2010

My new baby Toyota Land Cruiser II.



My 1st 4wd car (Daihatsu Feroza 1990)


It been six month since i sold off my Daihatsu Feroza. This is my 1st 4WD i brought after my 1st sigh (一见种情). This car give me alot of 1st time, my 1st 4wd vehicle, 1st 4wd camp & train, 1st car broke , 1st champion in 4wd competition. Since that i fall in love in 4WD (越野之毒).Because of that i establish Kaki Offroad 4x4 Adventure Club 越野之友. In this blog i like to share my experience i had in 4WD. 4WD venture provides thrills, sheer enjoyment and unrestricted nerve-tingling excitement that is beyond words. I strongly recommended this to all adventure enthusiasts!



My 2nd 4WD Toyota Land Cruiser II

This is my 2nd 4WD brough at years 2010. A Toyota Land Cruiser II. Manufactured in 1991 (M) 2800cc diesal 3L engine. Since i sold off my Daihatsu i being looking for 4WD around my place. But no news , some are very expensive, condition very bad or not my taste. At last one day i drop by my friend work shop for chatting, and i ask "friends any Land Cruiser 2 for sale?"My friends say "Don't have lah bro!.....Wait i think last week got some one offer me to sell of her Land Cruiser. I try to contact my friend and call u back to comfirm". I say "Ok bro wait for ur good new".That day i receive my friend call and there 1 LC2 for sales. I quickly aggre and go look for the car. Finally i saw this green color LC2. My friend ask me. "Do you want this car?" I say "Yes I Do "this is what i want.

No comments: